What is 3rdBracket?
3rdBracket.com is an online marketplace where you can buy and sell digital design goods. As a buyer, you can then use our works in your personal or commercial projects. As a seller, you can sell your digital work on a quality and reliable marketplace where we do not limit your business success by exclusivity.
Is it free to join?
Yes, it is free of charge.
How do you provide and maintain quality?
- Our specialist team reviews every work closely.
- We respond as quickly as possible to any issues may that come from authors or from buyers.
- Even our team will provide detail guideline if any design is not that good or can be developed.
How can I customize my account?
Click on your profile image after login and set or manage the details.
How do I report fraud or spam?
Click on the ‘report’ button on every design page, fill up the form, link the original content and submit. we will solve the issue.
On which languages can I contact you?
You can contact us in xxx and in English.
I am interested in buying here. How can I register?
Just click on Register in the top right corner and give the requested account information.
I want to sell, How can I join 3rdbracket?
We believe that ‘every idea matters’ so everyone is allowed to open a shop and start selling. You can simply create an account by registering with your e-mail address, then go to Dashboard > Vendor > Become a Vendor. Then please submit 5 pieces of your work so as we can see and review them. As soon as your request is approved, the will be displayed live on our marketplace.
Do I have to sell exclusively on 3rdBracket?
No, You are free to sell your product everywhere you can. No exclusivity required.
How can I report a bug?
As you know it’s ‘beta’ version that we are using right now, that means bugs might appear. Let us know if something is not working properly, this way you help us to improve 3rdbracket with your help! When reporting a functionality issue, please send us the link of the specific page, let us know which browser you were using and make a screenshot is possible, so as we can see the error message. Your help is highly appreciated!
How can I resolve a copyright dispute?
In case you see your content being published or for sale on another website without your consent or permission, please send out a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) takedown request. You may use the example here below as a guideline. Please keep in mind that this does not constitute any legal advice from 3rdBracket marketplace.
To the kind attention of: Copyright Agent
[NAME OF SITE]
[URL OF SITE]
Pursuant to the regulation 17 usc sec. 512(c)(3)(a)(ii) about limitations on liability relating to material online, this communication serves as a statement that:
- I am the duly authorized representative of the exclusive rights holder for the following materials: [LINKS TO YOUR PROPERTY]
- These exclusive rights are being violated by material available on your site at the following URLs: [LINKS TO PAGES WITH REPORTED GOODS]
- I believe that the use of this material in such a fashion is not authorized by the copyright holder, by the copyright holder’s agent, or by the law.
- Under penalty of perjury in a United States court of law, I state that the information contained in this notification is accurate, and that I am authorized to act on the behalf of the exclusive rights holder for the material in question.
- I may be contacted by the following methods:
[YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS]
[YOUR PHONE NUMBER]
I hereby request that you remove or disable access to this material as it appears on your service as soon as possible.
What if I have further questions? How can I contact you?
Please contact us by using our contact form. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org